Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still Alive



Just droppin' a note to let the peeps know I'm still kickin...


As it turns out regarding our Coyote Traders family biz, we snagged a smaller building just a block up from our current location and we're gonna open up there in 3 or 4 weeks.


Our goal is to just streamline our stock, and handle the furniture pieces that we know sell rapidly...


We'll also handle some usual smaller stuff... mirrors... Talavera pottery... etc...


I'm quite relieved, and I think the new place will be fun !



I hope efx comes back to life, but I'm not holding my breath...


Such a shame that place lost its head honchos.


I loved what a tightknit small community we were/maybe still are...



I'll do my best to keep y'all posted about progress we're making for the new store.


I won't have a computer during work day hours for God knows how long...


Don't be surprised that Cam is suddenly silent during the day Tuesday - Saturday.


The old Dell will stay packed away for a while !



I hope you are all doing well, and I'll do my best to hop around your blogs when I can...


Miss you guys !











9 comments:

LauriesAsylum said...

Hmm, I left a comment on your blogspot, but I think it was a different blog. Did you get it? I'm so confused, lol.

You need to find the regulars on your efx and leave a link to your site on their page, because I didn't know you opened a vox until I saw your name on Lisa's page and clicked on it. On my page, clicking on your name brought me here.

I'm not sure if I like it here or not. I like the neighborhood action on vox, here it's hard to know what's going on. There is also the page on vox that shows the comments, and I like that too.

Although, I did add a blog roll on my blogspot page yesterday, and it now shows when someone does a post, so that's good!

That's awesome your dad is still going to stay in business!

Cam a LOT said...

At this point I'm just gonna wait and see if efx comes back before I invest fully either here or on vox, Laurie...

Just seems like it would be a waste of time, but then again only time will tell.

I just wanna rate some more tunes together, DAMNIT !

LauriesAsylum said...

I know! I really hope efx2 comes back up...:(

texican412 said...

Hey, Bud...

Just wanted to stop by and say, Hola, mi amigo...

I'll be buzzing around both blogging communities until I decide which one I like best. So far, Vox is ahead.

I just hope we can get efx2 back...

LMC said...

I'm going to give vox a try while I wait for EFX to come back. If it comes back. I like the neighborhood thing too. I still have my blog here from the last time it crashed...but I'm not sure I like it.


Glad you still have one so we can all stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

Cam,

Blogspot is the best place actually(ssshhh!!!)
I have been in blogspot since 2002 but I kept on going round and round around the earth and then come back to blogspot too.

I did blog at vox too. Almost all efx2 members were there!

Anyway,in blogspot is my mother's toungue writing.. You can visit them too and you only can smile to your self and seeing me 'kickin' there! Hahah..I like your word of kickin' !
Write more about the store. And also even we don't have you around Tuesday -Saturday, we still have you from Sunday to MOnday! Am i Correct..

Cam a LOT said...

You are right, Rose...

I'll probably balane my blogging between here and over at vox as best I can, my friend !

Unknown said...

Feel good......

LauriesAsylum said...

Hey Cam.. Haha, I came over here to say hi to Patty "oldladylincoln" and decided to run around to see if people are still here.